Glazes Available for Online Purchase
We proudly offer our own line of glazes in several different series.
- We use only the finest raw material in our glazes and they are carefully tested to eliminate any problems.
- All are packaged and sold dry in five pounds increments with a price break at twenty five total pounds of glaze.
- Five pounds will make approximately 1/2 – 3/4 gallon and twenty-five pounds will make approximately 3.5 – 4 gallons.
- When mixing these and all other dry glazes always begin with less water then you think you will need and add glaze to water, not vice versa.
- The consistency should be like heavy cream and coat your fingers when you dip them in. These glazes should be sieved before use. Apply by dipping or pouring.
- In Spectrum glazes: We carry the 700 Low-Fire Opaque series, the 900 Low Stone series, and the 500 Underglaze series.
- We also carry some of the 1100 High Fire Cone 5 series glazes in both pints and 5# dry. If we don’t currently have in stock the glazes you need, we will be happy to order them for you.
- If you would like to see the color charts, visit www.spectrumglazes.com.
Click to enlarge/view/download pdf file.
Click here to go to Coyote’s Website for color charts, glaze firing tips, and images of finished pieces. Click image below to enlarge/view/download pdf file.
We are pleased to offer Crystalite glazes from Mayco. All colors come in Pint size jar for $17.45 each. The crystalite glazes are a low fire glaze, cone 06, but some can be fired to cone 6 for different effects. Always test first. Glazes may not be suitable for dinnerware. Click to enlarge/view/download pdf file.