Glazes Available for Purchase
All prices subject to change.
We proudly offer our own line of glazes in several different series.
- We use only the finest raw material in our glazes and they are carefully tested to eliminate any problems.
- All are packaged and sold dry in five pounds increments with a price break at twenty five total pounds of glaze.
- Five pounds will make approximately 1/2 – 3/4 gallon and twenty-five pounds will make approximately 3.5 – 4 gallons.
- When mixing these and all other dry glazes always begin with less water then you think you will need and add glaze to water, not vice versa.
- The consistency should be like heavy cream and coat your fingers when you dip them in. These glazes should be sieved before use. Apply by dipping or pouring.
Prices are subject to change.
- In Spectrum glazes: We carry the 700 Low-Fire Opaque series, the 900 Low Stone series, and the 500 Underglaze series.
- We also carry some of the 1100 High Fire Cone 5 series glazes in both pints and 5# dry. If we don’t currently have in stock the glazes you need, we will be happy to order them for you.
- If you would like to see the color charts, visit www.spectrumglazes.com.
Click to enlarge/view/download pdf file.
Click here to go to Coyote’s Website for color charts, glaze firing tips, and images of finished pieces. Click image below to enlarge/view/download pdf file.