We proudly offer our own line of glazes in several different series.
- We use only the finest raw material in our glazes and they are carefully tested to eliminate any problems.
- All are packaged and sold dry in five pounds increments with a price break at twenty five total pounds of glaze.
- Five pounds will make approximately 1/2 – 3/4 gallon and twenty-five pounds will make approximately 3.5 – 4 gallons.
- When mixing these and all other dry glazes always begin with less water then you think you will need and add glaze to water, not vice versa.
- The consistency should be like heavy cream and coat your fingers when you dip them in. These glazes should be sieved before use. Apply by dipping or pouring.
- DON’T FORGET TO USE YOUR HYDROMETER.